05-08-2011

May - August 2011; 3d event, my birthday on May 21st

Since Robert and I returned from Moldova to the Netherlands, on april 30st, my life-journey has seen a chain of interesting and heartwarming events, of travel and deepening friendship; developments in the lives of Meike, Joost and my parents; the dynamics of living in connection, connected; the art and  importance of loving dear ones, even when you don't agree.... "Never a dull moment", Robert's mum would have said. 

Saturday May 21st, my birthday: between all the rainy days, this was the only sunny day and a radiant one!
My good old friends from my student time in Wageningen sung a wonderful account of my life, as you can see in this picture. How well they know me and how I love them!   
 Joost was in charge of the music and performed with Meike  
and with a good friend of his, Rens
and with a good friend of his, Rens:

I myself felt so immensely grateful to be surrounded by loved ones.
Here with Hanna, and with my spiritual women's group, Hestia 



1 opmerking:

  1. Wat een enige fotos!! Zo kan ik van verre een beetje een beeld vormen. Groetjes, Marga

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen