29-04-2012

12-04-29 the day before our Queens' birthday

Blog april 29th, 2012

A lot happened in the past 2 weeks. Of two of my best friends their mothers died. Two other friends got some quite emotionally disturbing treatments, and some had their 35th wedding party!  And my sister ‘celebrated’ her early retirement, which is a courageous thing to do, as - I realise all too well!- she had to consciously stop being part of a societal system.
 
 And all the while I realize how connected I am with each of them, even though I am at a great physical distance and can’t be there with them physically. It is the connection we have through knowing each other so well, through love and telepathy…. supported by this amazing internet, which allows for emailing, skype and cheap telephoning. As if the internet gives body to the unspoken thoughts and feelings and threads.

At the same time  I experience how important it is to express one’s feelings into words, into storytelling. It appears to be so structuring and so healing! Just accidentally (?) I read an article in ODE about this, scientific research even proves it: writing a quarter of an hour daily into your diary builds up structurally more immune cells into the body and has a relaxing psychological effect, more than when you don’t write!  


Storytelling is not only an old cultural tradition from the past when common people couldn’t write and read. It is a gift everyone possesses and it is something you should do.

Telling your story makes you become  more of the unique person you are. And that is what I am doing right now; write now!    I am writing the book I always wanted to write about the living examples and the importance of rehabilitating feed back systems in agriculture and food production. It gives me quite a lot of purpose to live actually and it is THE story I have to tell! 


Meanwhile, I had some of the most beautiful pictures printed in the photoshop here, to put on the wall in our appartment they are and they look beautiful!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten